Staggered Tuners for Reverse Jazzmaster Headstock for Right-Handed Players?

A RH Reverse headstock would call for left-handed tuners. I think this would be what you want:

Treble side R which are the first ones you posted are the same as the second set listed as Left Handed. Another thing to consider is which tuner bore to order on the neck to ensure they will fit correctly.

Thank you. Yeah, I just realized that both links are the same item number with different titles/ headstock diagram. I think it's time for bed. The neck will have 10mm tuner holes and no pre-drilled tuner screws, so that much I knew.

Treble side R which are the first ones you posted are the same as the second set listed as Left Handed. Another thing to consider is which tuner bore to order on the neck to ensure they will fit correctly.
Thank you. Yeah, I just realized that both links are the same item number with different titles/ headstock diagram. I think it's time for bed. The neck will have 10mm tuner holes and no pre-drilled tuner screws, so that much I knew.

Then you should be good if you ordered the straight bore for Schaller / Sperzel / Fender. The Gotoh bore with two steps that Warmoth offers does not fit all Gotohs.

You might need to ease the hole slightly but then you will have a good fit.

On my rt hand jazzmaster w a left hand neck w a rt hand nut I used hipshots open backed locking staggered w the ump plate. Don’t waste your time w anything else. Do search here … came out great.

On my rt hand jazzmaster w a left hand neck w a rt hand nut I used hipshots open backed locking staggered w the ump plate. Don’t waste your time w anything else. Do search here … came out great.
I like hipshot, but I prefer Gotoh.

Back