Soylent Black Hollow Strat!

Luke said:
Dear Warmoth,

I feel horrible.. you had this body in the showcase, and the flame is too nice, and even the korina on the back is flamed, and its chambered.. I feel like I stole it at the price I got it at.

To make amends, I'm going to start another project within two months.

Sorry again,
Luke
This time put a Floyd on it...... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
Luke said:
Dear Warmoth,

I feel horrible.. you had this body in the showcase, and the flame is too nice, and even the korina on the back is flamed, and its chambered.. I feel like I stole it at the price I got it at.

To make amends, I'm going to start another project within two months.

Sorry again,
Luke
This time put a Floyd on it...... :icon_biggrin:
And some shreddy 'buckers  :icon_biggrin:

Love the natural look, The whole true oil thing is very interesting, Im thinking it must really preserve and bring out the tone of the woods??? LOve to hear some opinions about that in particular, I know tone can be an apples/oranges conversation, when you start talking finishes, but being nitro is a wood based finish and its reputation in the tone dept. is legendary, Im wondering if true oil has a similar effect on the tone, especially when it comes to aging.

HAaaaaaahahahaHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAhah  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:  :icon_thumright: It sure is!

BTW, WTF happened to the pics!!!!!

FIXED!

Luke5032.jpg

Luke5036.jpg

Luke5021.jpg

Luke4020.jpg

Luke4018.jpg

Luke3007.jpg

Luke3019.jpg

Luke5042.jpg

I have a question. "Replacement Strat® Guitar Neck Warmoth Pro Construction" is compatible with the functionality Contoured Heel?? in the Standard Stratocaster®
Replacement Bodies??

fender_cont_heel.jpg

eddie_5150 said:
I have a question. "Replacement Strat® Guitar Neck Warmoth Pro Construction" is compatible with the functionality Contoured Heel?? in the Standard Stratocaster®
Replacement Bodies??

fender_cont_heel.jpg
The Fender contoured heel as as pictured above, and can't work with a Warmoth Pro neck.
The Warmoth contoured heel is different and still uses the same 4 bolt spots, but planes them so that the two edges are thinner and reach is improved. as shown below:
examples:
contoured_heel1.jpg
contoured_heel2.jpg

So I have only to place the correct screws to avoid damaging the fingerboard.

Marko beautiful guitar :icon_thumright:

Back