Soloist Comfort Contours

jalbertochavez

Do comfort contours come standard on a flat top Soloist? I put in an order for a Soloist ( :headbang1:) and when they sent a confirmation email for my order the price was reduced $30 & the difference in shipping. Well, let me know. Maybe I just missed it somewhere on the Soloist pages.

Yes, they've always been standard. In this instance (as opposed to LP/LPS), 'flat' is not used literally. Although, a bound flat-top is really flat.

If you didn't have it already, I'd suggest the heel contour. It's a great feature, and it would be just about 'free' with the $ they gave you back!

whitebison66 said:
Yes, they've always been standard. In this instance (as opposed to LP/LPS), 'flat' is not used literally. Although, a bound flat-top is really flat.

If you didn't have it already, I'd suggest the heel contour. It's a great feature, and it would be just about 'free' with the $ they gave you back!

Thanks for the info. And btw, I ordered the heel contour. I have it on my first W build and h-ell yeah it's a great feature! Amen to that! It's like a gift that keeps on givin' everytime I'm playin' high on the neck.  :headbang1:

Back