• DangerousSixDesigns

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • DangerousNeckPlates

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • DangerousCustomDesigns

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a bit busy to my eyes, I couldn't figure out what it's supposed to be at first glance if I didn't already know. I think we need a happy medium?

kbomån said:
It's a bit busy to my eyes, I couldn't figure out what it's supposed to be at first glance if I didn't already know. I think we need a happy medium?
Ya, it's probably got a bit much in it....I'll have to throttle it back.... :dontknow:

I voted DangerousNeckPlates....fits the best...UNLESS you are making more than neck plates.  May want "designs" just in case you branch out.... :eek:ccasion14:

+1 for "top notch crap". It is very clearly something you wouldn't want to say, and therefore very obviously sarcastic. It works well to give the impression that you are confident your work will speak for itself, and that you don't feel the need to unnecessarily hype up what you do. (like so many companies that have "the best *insert guitar part here* on the planet!"). It also indicates that you have a funny side, and that you're probably not all uptight and snooty. Nobody likes those people. That's my 2c.  :eek:ccasion14:

DangerousR6 said:
kbomån said:
Ya, it's probably got a bit much in it....I'll have to throttle it back.... :dontknow:

+1.

Make the business name more prominent, maybe give it a slightly different colour (instead of grey go for silver?) to make it stand out, but not so eyesore like neon pink OK?

Food for thought: "zine" (pronounced zeen) is already sort of a word; it's derived from "magazine" and used in "fanzine" and the like. So some people might be confused by "d'zine". But I also have a thing against intentional misspellings, so I liked it better when it was DangerousSixDesigns.  :laughing7:

If I had to pick from this list, I like DangerousCustomDesigns the best because it doesn't lock you into anything. But, in an era when most kids can't even make change for a buck or know the difference between "there", "they're" and "their", it's a bit much to expect them to be able to spell such a long title. You get past about  8 letters or so and you're flirting with disaster. The typo-squatters will get more hits than you do. You need something short and sweet that is spelled phonetically, or nobody's ever gonna get there.

Something like Plates_R_Us.com (which is currently unused) describes what you do without narrowing it down too far, is short and easy to say/spell, and easy to remember/associate with your product and what you do.

AutoBat said:
Jusatele said:
go with design
DZine is not professional and will limit your clientele
+1
+1.  I would personally not spend any of my cash on some company that used texting shortcuts in any way.  Makes you look like a teenager with a short attention span.

- I'd put the gunsight in the background so it doesn't distract from/cover up the company name
- Is this meant to be a versatile logo or a website header? Could look a bit busy on, say, a business card.

Back