Votes: 12 32.4%
  • DangerousNeckPlates

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • DangerousCustomDesigns

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That warms my heart, it does :)

I voted for DangerousSixDesigns by the way, I think it's good keep it pretty general since you're doing more than just neckplates now.

Damon brings in some great points and needs to be considered.
After all,it needs to be as easy to find as possible. and as easy to remember.

FWIW, I selected DangerousSixDesigns..

At this stage your primary business is guitar neck plates but you have indicated a hope to diversify your products (by doing DbU's truss rod cover) and confining your website name to something saying only 'neckplates' would seem limiting. "Neck Plates" is also a guitar term & some folks might link to you thinking you do jewellery. And maybe in the future you may do mini humbucker adapter plates for humbucker routs (hint).

Also I wondered why you didn't put up "It Needs A Floyd" or "Spalted Maple Rocks"...........  :tard:

OzziePete said:

At this stage your primary business is guitar neck plates but you have indicated a hope to diversify your products (by doing DbU's truss rod cover) and confining your website name to something saying only 'neckplates' would seem limiting. "Neck Plates" is also a guitar term & some folks might link to you thinking you do jewellery. And maybe in the future you may do mini humbucker adapter plates for humbucker routs (hint).

Also I wondered why you didn't put up "It Needs A Floyd" or "Spalted Maple Rocks"...........  :tard:
:icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
OzziePete said:

Also I wondered why you didn't put up "It Needs A Floyd" or "Spalted Maple Rocks"...........  :tard:
:icon_thumright:

Maybe in the future you could also machine Floyd Trem Blocks in unobtanium and make a fortune? I read that installing trem blocks made out of unobtainium improves the tone and sustain of an instrument.  :toothy12:

Dangeroussixdesign.com got my vote. Including the numerical derivative.

Nice one Doug, I'm interested to see what you come up with  :icon_thumright:

P.s.  Please register TopNotchCrap.com and link it back to your main site  :icon_tongue:

jimh said:
P.s.  Please register TopNotchCrap.com and link it back to your main site  :icon_tongue:

I would have thought that a sewage recycling plant would have already cornered that name by now?  :icon_biggrin:

I couldn't resist... needs some work but the spirit of it is there :)

Attachments

• D6D.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 445
kbomån said:
I couldn't resist... needs some work but the spirit of it is there :)

Good effort!

I feel Doug should somehow incorporate a gun related theme into any logo design, after all he's from Texas. Maybe some crosshairs, or a gun barrel twist background?

Version 2... note that I have no actual experience with gunsights beyond computer games. I'm also very tired so this may look somewhat sloppy :-\

Attachments

• D6D2.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 471
kbomån said:
Version 2... note that I have no actual experience with gunsights beyond computer games. I'm also very tired so this may look somewhat sloppy :-\
I like that.... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
kbomån said:
I like that.... :icon_thumright:

Ya know - I kinda like it too. 

Back