Showcase

Wana_make_a_guitar

I'm a bit confused and frustrated about the showcase. I know is you see an item, you order it and can make slight alterations of whats there, which depends on what the body is routed for.

But when we want a body and the body we want on the showcase doesn't have something, like a trem rout, can we ask for one?

Another thing, i'm not even sure why the bodies in the showcase are cheaper, help?

If the body is listed as a hard tail bridge, I don't think you can get a trem route.  They do put bodies on the showcase that are trem bodies that you can specify the type of trem you want to install and have the route completed for that trem.

As far as the price goes, the showcase is the eye candy and I believe it has been posted here a few times that they actually perfer to sell you items from the showcase.  Also, as some items collect more and more time on the showcase you may see the price drop in order to move the item (that is how I got my LP body).

Read the descriptions at the bottom. Often, if there is nothing routed, it will say, and often in bold "routing of your choice", or even "pickup configuration of your choice". If it's cut, its cut. Good luck!

riverbluff said:
As far as the price goes, the showcase is the eye candy and I believe it has been posted here a few times that they actually perfer to sell you items from the showcase.  Also, as some items collect more and more time on the showcase you may see the price drop in order to move the item (that is how I got my LP body).

I actually prefer to buy form the showcase.  Then what I see is what I get.  I know the guys doing a fantastic job of finishing but for a completely unfinished body it will inevitably end up ever so slightly different than the image I had in my mind. 

I hope this gets read buy people who can do something about it.'

How About Some Trem Routed (preferably Wilkinson) LP's In the Showcase. All Of them are hardtail ! 
demon-0022.gif

I may be able to afford my guitar soon, but i'd like it cheaper. Tis' why i want a showcase one!

Back