shipping notification

DocNrock

Master Member
For those who may have more than one W order outstanding, when one ships, perhaps an automated e-mail containing the order number would allow the recipient to know which order he/she is about to receive. 

Right now, I have a neck ordered, and two separate hardware orders.  One shipped today, but I don't know which one.  The weight could be any of them.

It seems this might be a simple software thing.

Future software solutions will offer that feature and much, much more.  Stay tuned!

Mr Real Nice said:
The order number shows up under the "Purchase Order Number" field in the e-mail.

Not correct.  Warmoth's order number is a 10 digit number.  The Purchase Order Number is a 6 digit number.  I presume the latter is the purchase order number for shipping.

DocNrock said:
Mr Real Nice said:
The order number shows up under the "Purchase Order Number" field in the e-mail.

Not correct.  Warmoth's order number is a 10 digit number.  The Purchase Order Number is a 6 digit number.  I presume the latter is the purchase order number for shipping.

Ok.  The only thing I'm going by is when I ordered my neck over the phone, they gave me a 6-digit order number.  Then, when I got the notice that it had shipped, it was the same number.  It's probably different for online orders.

stratplayer1 said:
If you purchased it through the E-store you can check your account and see which has shipped.

Just checked that after reading your post.

:icon_thumright: 

I learn something new every day.  Thanks for the tip.

Back