Shipping in a week!!!

juliancs

I made my order on April 24th, and I chose a flame maple neck, satin finish. The body back is black, and so on friday I decided I wanted to go for a black glossy neck - just completes the look more. Got an answer from warmoth telling me it's far too late, because ---my neck is done and my body is alsmost finished, and they will be shipping it in one or two weeks!------- I nearly choked! I was expecting to wait for another 6 weeks or so!!! Awesome news!!!!  :headbang: :party07:

yea, first order. I guess I should have gone with a black gloss neck for a better look, but a flame maple neck with a satin finish will look nice as well.  :cool01:

juliancs said:
yea, first order. I guess I should have gone with a black gloss neck for a better look, but a flame maple neck with a satin finish will look nice as well.  :cool01:

damn... putting black on a flamed maple neck! sacrelige!!!!

Orpheo said:
juliancs said:

Haha yea, if I'd had gone for the black glossy i would have just got the normal maple. But since I'm going for a clear finish I'm going with the Flame maple. Don't worry  :guitarplayer2:

juliancs said:
Orpheo said:
juliancs said:

Haha yea, if I'd had gone for the black glossy i would have just got the normal maple. But since I'm going for a clear finish I'm going with the Flame maple. Don't worry  :guitarplayer2:

i understand ;)

but: why did you took maple? why not something like wenge or rosewood? the raw feel of the neck is just awesome! oh well... the more reason to fire up another project when #1 is done :D ;)

Back