SG Body Color?

What color should i paint my warmoth SG body?

• Total voters

magnet513

this is my first warmoth project and i'm wondering what color i should paint it. please list any suggestions you have and what method of painting works best.

Thanks

more classic white SG's. I'd shy away from the all too usual heritage cherry or sunburst... black is just bleh...

Whatever color you choose, don't pick the color I'm gonna do for my future SG project.  :icon_thumright:

Are you definitely getting a solid color, or are we talking dyes?  I really like the black dye, but I wouldn't go solid black. 

guitlouie said:
Orange, why not?
Thats what i was thinkin and i made a virtual model of it and it looked pretty cool but the sg doesnt have the right body for it. it would look awesome on a soloist or strat

ick... no orange on the SG... I'm having trouble imagining blue as well...

I think if you do white with black pick guard and white pups and black hardware, it wouldn't be classy, but it would be cool...

rockskate4x said:
ick... no orange on the SG... I'm having trouble imagining blue as well...

I think if you do white with black pick guard and white pups and black hardware, it wouldn't be classy, but it would be cool...
If you do white with black pickguard, black pups, and nickel hardware, it would be vintagish, classy, cool, and awesome.

I never thought of dragon burst, cuz I don't usually like green guitars... but that would be awesome on an SG! :icon_thumright:

Back