Selling a few Warmoth Pieces

rapfohl09

Ok, ill just jump right in. I am hoping to unload a few pieces that are rotting in storage back home. I don't have any sort of project lined up for these, and have priced them what I would consider pretty fairly.

Warmoth Modern Tele Neck:

Mahogany shaft/Ebony FB
6105 Nickel Frets
Standard Thin Contour
Warmoth cut nut
MOP Dots
Drilled for Gotoh Tuners
Glossy Tru-Oil finish

Bad:
The 3rd, 5th, and 15th side fret markers have sunken into the holes and are not flush with the side of the FB
One very small chip at the very end of the FB on the overhang. Not very noticeable at all, but it is there.

Maple (with some BE, but not considered BE Maple) shaft, IRW FB
6105 Nickel Frets
Fatback contour
No nut
Cream Dots
Drilled for vintage tuners
Satin Oil finish (cant remember if it is tru or tung oil)

Both necks are 85$ without tuners, or 110 with tuners. I would really like to sell the maple neck with the tuners, as I have no way to push the bushings out of the headstock on that one.

If you commit to buying it before June 26th at noon, ill take 15 dollars off the price as a thanks for not making me schlep all this stuff back to Georgia with me.

Warmoth Tele Body

Mahogany Back/Flame Maple Top
Pretty standard tele routs all around
Modern Tele bridge rout
Tonar nitro finish
Not drilled for strap buttons
Tummy cut, but no forearm contour. Contoured heel
Includes chrome ferrules and the back plate+screws

Bad: One small finish flake on the back of the body near the lower cutaway, and a screwdriver scratch on the front by the bridge.

I would like 200$ for the body, but again, if you commit to it before noon on June 26th ill take 25$ off.

Buyer is responsible for shipping, I will ship in Warmoth boxes. I use paypal only. Let me know if you want something!

While I can understand that, most people lose something in a relationship break. Seems you gained one. I say write a song on it against her.  :headbang:

At least it's not one of those 'bad boyfriend' guitars  :icon_jokercolor:

f6bf3665-51b4-49a2-8710-47c693b3142e.JPG

TBurst Std said:
While I can understand that, most people lose something in a relationship break. Seems you gained one. I say write a song on it against her.  :headbang:

You are very right haha. I won't be upset if it doesn't end up selling, I'm sure in a while I don't care about all that, but for right now, there are other projects to be funded...as always!

rapfohl09 said:
Ok, ill just jump right in. I am hoping to unload a few pieces that are rotting in storage back home. I don't have any sort of project lined up for these, and have priced them what I would consider pretty fairly.

Mahogany shaft/Ebony FB
6105 Nickel Frets
Standard Thin Contour
Warmoth cut nut
MOP Dots
Drilled for Gotoh Tuners
Glossy Tru-Oil finish

Bad:
The 3rd, 5th, and 15th side fret markers have sunken into the holes and are not flush with the side of the FB
One very small chip at the very end of the FB on the overhang. Not very noticeable at all, but it is there.

Maple (with some BE, but not considered BE Maple) shaft, IRW FB
6105 Nickel Frets
Fatback contour
No nut
Cream Dots
Drilled for vintage tuners
Satin Oil finish (cant remember if it is tru or tung oil)

Both necks are 85$ without tuners, or 110 with tuners. I would really like to sell the maple neck with the tuners, as I have no way to push the bushings out of the headstock on that one.

If you commit to buying it before June 26th at noon, ill take 15 dollars off the price as a thanks for not making me schlep all this stuff back to Georgia with me.

Warmoth Tele Body

Mahogany Back/Flame Maple Top
Pretty standard tele routs all around
Modern Tele bridge rout
Tonar nitro finish
Not drilled for strap buttons
Tummy cut, but no forearm contour. Contoured heel
Includes chrome ferrules and the back plate+screws

Bad: One small finish flake on the back of the body near the lower cutaway, and a screwdriver scratch on the front by the bridge.

I would like 200$ for the body, but again, if you commit to it before noon on June 26th ill take 25$ off.

Buyer is responsible for shipping, I will ship in Warmoth boxes. I use paypal only. Let me know if you want something!

messaged....I think

Hello, do you still have the necks? Would you be interested in a trade for a pair of vacuum tube pedals? I have a Tube Works BK Butler Blue Tube and a Guyatone FLIP Metal Monster for your tele necks. thanks, Jeff.

Back