Screw size for Schaller Locking Tuners

Zaman

What is the size for the screw for Schaller locking tuners? I lost the little baggy with the screws in them :(

E

emmaporkchop

This might be dumb, but I was just looking on StewMacs website for specs but it said that they don't require any screws. Maybe I was looking at different Schaller locking tuners than what you're asking about.

Zaman

emmaporkchop said:
This might be dumb, but I was just looking on StewMacs website for specs but it said that they don't require any screws. Maybe I was looking at different Schaller locking tuners than what you're asking about.

Not dumb at all. I actually wish were the ones I had bought :) Unfortunately, mine require one screw on the bottom right corner of the tuner base. Here's a pic:

Schaller-Locking-Guitar-Tuners-2.jpg

ZGOZZ

emmaporkchop said:

+1

dbw

Without actually taking a screw out of one of my guitars, I'd guess that they're #2 sheet metal screws, maybe 1/4" long?  Just bring the tuner to a hardware store and look for a pan-head wood or sheet metal screw that fits the hole.

UTSC

Oops, didn't notice. Your answer my look more eloquent, however mine is the Campbell's soup version (Condensed) :eek:ccasion14: