Schaller Da Vinci tuners

jackson929

Anyone know if Schaller Da Vinci tuners will work with the Warmoth Schaller bores (25/64ths I think?)

Also, anyone know if the 2 pin design is the same as the m6?

Thanks for any help!

Yes they would fit a 25/64" bore as the shaft diameter of 9.8mm is the same as an M6. But it does not have a 2 pin design as a Da Vinci uses a single pin.

Thanks for the help!  So my jig does have a Schaller single pin setting.  Do you think that is a standard for these tuners? 

jackson929 said:
Thanks for the help!  So my jig does have a Schaller single pin setting.  Do you think that is a standard for these tuners?

I do not know what jig you have. I would suggest you go to Schaller's web site and check the dimensional drawings.

https://schaller.info/en/

I still need to build something with those, they are so flippin' cool looking. Just need to design around them, maybe a clear Lucite cavity cover and really flashy electronics with some clear pup covers......da wheels be turnin'. Rather steampunk-ish

wildbill92879 said:
I still need to build something with those, they are so flippin' cool looking. Just need to design around them, maybe a clear Lucite cavity cover and really flashy electronics with some clear pup covers......da wheels be turnin'. Rather steampunk-ish

That would be cool  with like a little led light glowing red or blue in there. 

Back