Rosewood LP in the Showcase

NonsenseTele said:
dbw said:
I'd happily play a guitar that heavy if I could afford it.  If I stumble upon a few hundred K before that body leaves the showcase, I'll buy it.  Seth Lovers and the Brazilian LP neck.  It would be an amazing guitar.

Hummm I think it would be TOO bassy... the Seth Lover is a very bassy pickup, with a full rosewood LP, don't know if would be ok...

Are you sure the seth lover is a bassy pickup?  I have it in one of my guitars, and I'd actually describe it as a brighter humbucker with full mids, and perhaps even light on the bass side rather than heavy.  (It has a maple neck, rosewood board, alder body, oil finish.)

Tempest said:
My point is proven again!  There are so many old threads being dug up recently...

New members dig up old threads sometimes... because all threads are equally new when you first arrive :)

dbw said:
Tempest said:
My point is proven again!  There are so many old threads being dug up recently...

New members dig up old threads sometimes... because all threads are equally new when you first arrive :)

Good point...it just seems to be happening recently more than usual.  Maybe I just need something to post about while a wait for my tele....

Back