Rocka Rollas - Knights Of Valor (new song from "CELTIC KINGS" album 2018)

C

Cederick

Finally... NEW SONG from CELTIC KINGS!!!!

I can finally present a song from the "legendary album" RRs fans have been asking about for years... And I've never been so nervous about uploading a song because I've also never put so much fudging passion into an album before.

This song doesn't even represent the majestic epicness of the album as a whole, this song functions more as a short fast and in your face speed metal attack more than most other songs on the album.

All I can say is that I am 100% satisfied with the song writing on this album... But I can't really say the same about the production, but believe me, I have whole-heartedly TRIED and TRIED and I just cannot get a better result than this. If it's ok for you, than I'm happy with that. If you don't like it, tell me what you dont like and maybe I can learn something from that.

Now it's time to move on!

Release date will be announced later.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnza28rP5uE[/youtube]

I think you've done a fine job!

I'm curious if anyone else sees a audio/video sync problem, or if I have yet another issue with this bloody computer?

Seems like a good piece of work to me (not a speed metal guy ) and can see a lot of passion indeed went into it. Good luck with the album.

The video seems reasonably in sync to me.

Yeah, it's probably this machine. I've had this problem before on another one, but I don't think I ever fixed it, per se. I believe it got straightened out as a side effect of some other action.

Cagey said:
Yeah, it's probably this machine. I've had this problem before on another one, but I don't think I ever fixed it, per se. I believe it got straightened out as a side effect of some other action.

Hope you get it sorted out...

I don't actually record anything, I just play along to show the riffs, so I miss a couple of times maybe that looks like its glitching  :toothy12:

And thanks!

Looking forward to show off some more songs from this album but it's too early... this is the most "simple" song on the entire thing, other songs are way more intricate and interesting (in my opinion) but this serves well as a "lead single" or something  :cool01:

Ok, that makes sense.

After I noticed what looked like a syncing problem, I started paying more attention to other videos to see if I could identify any conditions or file types or anything like that to help narrow down the problem, but wasn't seeing it. So, I thought maybe you were doing what you just said you were doing - miming it for theatrical effect. Glad to know I'm not losing my mind. It's hard enough to keep track of as it is  :laughing7:

Yeah it's an "official" upload of an album song, I dont wanna ruin it with another guitar track on top of it  :toothy12:

Also I may have mis-synched the video with a few milliseconds, maybe.

Very nice and some awesome playing.

I have to ask...whats the tape running along the pickups for?

Haha good you noticed! Different reasons!

Bridge pickup: When I installed my latest set (Irongears), the pickup was very slanted. Maybe had too loose springs, maybe. Instead of taking off the pickguard and putting in a washing sponge (as I've done earlier) I took the fast rout and taped it to be straight under strings :)

Neck pickup: last gig my high E string got stuck under the neck pickup a couple of times and thats really annoying!

Steve Vai does the same thing  :icon_biggrin:
KuhVYNM.jpg

Another reason for taping that pickup like Vai does is to prevent the possibility of the high E slipping under the edge of the humbucker and getting stuck there. It happened to me once or twice when I used to have a Jem, fortunately not in a live situation otherwise I would have had tape on it too.

stratamania said:
Another reason for taping that pickup like Vai does is to prevent the possibility of the high E slipping under the edge of the humbucker and getting stuck there. It happened to me once or twice when I used to have a Jem, fortunately not in a live situation otherwise I would have had tape on it too.

That was exactly what I said why I did it  :toothy12:

Look, I wrote this:

"Neck pickup: last gig my high E string got stuck under the neck pickup a couple of times and thats really annoying! "
:glasses9:

Cederick said:
stratamania said:

That was exactly what I said why I did it  :toothy12:

Look, I wrote this:

"Neck pickup: last gig my high E string got stuck under the neck pickup a couple of times and thats really annoying! "
:glasses9:

Yikes, not enough coffee. I read the bit about keeping the pickups straight and sponges and must have skipped that bit.

I must be getting young or something  :toothy12:

Back