New song: Somewhere in the Middle of Nowhere

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
I almost never write songs about personal things, but this one is as personal as it gets. Doesn't matter if you've known me my whole life, or just met me a month ago...you'll know exactly what this song is about. In 40 years I've never written my wife a love song either, but this one comes close.

I wrote it, played all the instruments (except the drums, which I programmed in SD3), mixed it, and mastered it.

Excellent song, Aaron, and a nice tribute to your beautiful wife.

Those are some amazing live oaks. Are they on your property?

Really appreciate you guys listening to my song. Thank-you!

(y) (y) That was sweet! Some really nice photo compositions, too. I'm a bit puzzled about those sandwiches though - honey and mustard? :D

Great tune! I see you didn't opt for a U-Haul with the sweet "Mom's Attic" over the cab!!

Popping for the Mom's Attic option? Seriously? You think I'm made of money?

Though the "lowest decks in the industry" sure would have made loading easier.

Honestly, the vid is a big Penske commercial. Maybe I should send it to them.

(y) (y) That was sweet! Some really nice photo compositions, too. I'm a bit puzzled about those sandwiches though - honey and mustard? :D

They were just your basic P, B, H, & LH sammiches (which stands for peanut butter, honey, and leg-hair).

We made the entire drive twice - once in a yellow Penske, and again in our gray Toyota Rav 4 with my bike on the back - and we ate them every single day for lunch on both treks.

Back