Reunited........

sekt88

....and it feels so goooooooood.

I bought this soloist body 10 years ago, then sold it two years later on Ebay. It came back up for auction last week and I contacted the buyer, to whom I sold it to 8 years ago and bought it back :rock-on:

2 piece Honduran Mahagony :headbang:  :rock-on:

REAL 5A Flamed Koa -- not easy to get such a nice piece anymore for under 500!!!!

My original Tung oil finish.

It will never leave my hand again.

Now If I can only find the 5A Flamed Neck:-(

My f****** Lord! Absolutely stunning!!!
Just give Warmoth a call, they have 5A on stock, you just need a custom order... that body can't accept anything less than it... If you EVER decide to sell it again, contact me!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Justinginn said:
How could you ever sell THAT?  :-\

"Cocaine is a powerful drug."  -Rick James.

Outstanding!!!!!!!

for some reason, I got hit by the PRS bug so I sold, hold onto your seats, 3x  5A Koa bodies and necks!!!!!. I squashed this Bug one year later. PRS is not for me.
I have been trying to track down these warmoths for over 2 years.

sekt88 said:
Outstanding!!!!!!!

for some reason, I got hit by the PRS bug so I sold, hold onto your seats, 3x  5A Koa bodies and necks!!!!!. I squashed this Bug one year later. PRS is not for me.
I have been trying to track down these warmoths for over 2 years.

[quote author= Capitão Nascimento, The Elite Squad]
"N°7, give me the shotgun"
[/quote]

This thread makes me think of this...Cool story tho... :icon_thumright:
[youtube=425,350]hKZg_qLiIj8[/youtube]

lol how do you sell it 8 years ago and then buy it back, thats friggin awesome man, shes a beauty dont ever let it go lol

Thank you Setk, now my Koa GAS has come back! :sad:

I had gone to rehab to avoid, but YOU showed us these pics and I'm back to adiction! Will send you the bill of the Koa if I buy :icon_jokercolor: :toothy10: :help:

Back