Resgister bodies and necks

Alfang

It's getting close to x-mas, the wife asked me the other day what I wanted. After 20 years of marriage it's hard to find something for each other.
What do you get a guy who has everything?   Penacilen

Wouldn't it be nice if We could go to the Warmoth Showcase and pick out some bodies and necks, and when someone asks what I want for X-mas, I can tell them I am registered at Warmoth.com

I understand that the choices in the gallery may be gone by the time someone gets there to buy for you, that would be your job to make sure you always had enough choices picked and kept updating your list. Of course it wouldn't have to be just wood, could be hardware too.

I think you mean Showcase. The gallery is where completed customer guitars are.
The stuff in Showcase always seems to be way more expensive than if you orderd one from scratch.

I  was seriously considering asking for only Warmoth gift certificates for Christmas this year.

Alfang said:
What do you get a guy who has everything?  Penacilen

"Re: Resgister bodies and necks"

Penacilen

What do you get a guy who has everything?  My good man, have her get you a spell-checker!~  :laughing3:

from what i understand, the tops on the showcase bodies are way more spectacular than the custom ordered stuff and you would pay a lot more for a body that DID have the nice top on it.

Brian

Over the top bodies DO wind up on the showcase at premium pricing; but what you get custom ordering is on a par or better for similarly priced Showcase bodies.

I  was seriously considering asking for only Warmoth gift certificates for Christmas this year.

Do they have them?  If so I'm going to tell everyone I know!!!!

guitlouie said:

Do they have them?  If so I'm going to tell everyone I know!!!!
Yes, Warmoth has gift certificates!

They used to have it on the front page of the website, but don't anymore.  I emailed them just to make sure, and yes they do, they start at $25.  He says to "call us at 253-845-0403 to place the order, allow 7 to 10 days for processing and mail."  That would be a great Christmas/Hanukka/Kwaanza=)

Hey Gregg, have I told you lately that I love you guys?  Oh yeah, expect an order from me around December 26....  :laughing3:

I had no idea they had gift certificates. Christmas in December, my birthday 30 days later...hmmm.    :guitaristgif:

-CB- said:
Alfang said:
What do you get a guy who has everything?   Penacilen

"Re: Resgister bodies and necks"

Penacilen

What do you get a guy who has everything?  My good man, have her get you a spell-checker!~   :laughing3:

Seems you need glasses

"What do you get a guy that has everything?"

Well if you're cheap, another bottle of his favorite liquor  :)

nathan a said:
Phrygian said:
"What do you get a guy that has everything?"

Well if you're cheap, another bottle of his favorite liquor  :)

Sounds like a new thread topic there...

Well not everybody has dropped hints about their birthdays yet nathan a.

Back