Resgister bodies and necks

This is what i asked my lady to get me for my b'day.

a nice chunk of queensland maple  :icon_biggrin:

1741181553_ddc2522252.jpg

mmm maton! sooo good! as soon as i save up my pennies im gonna buy myself a nice 225. How old is yours willy?

>JR< said:
mmm maton! sooo good! as soon as i save up my pennies im gonna buy myself a nice 225. How old is yours willy?

I just checked the label, they date them in brackets after the serial number. *****(1003) Bloody Hell! it's having its 4th birthday this month. Let's have a party and all get shit-faced! :eek:ccasion14:

OK!  :laughing3:  Am I wrong, or is that what Tommy Emmanuel plays?  Between him and Nick Cave, I can't decide who is my favorite Aussie, musically.  I have heard that Matons are incredible instruments, but you just don't see them over here.

Yep, Tommy Emmanuel has his own signature Maton. Their acoustics are bloody great, I also have a 12 string that PUMPS! I know you can get them in UK and I think they had some sort of arrangement with Martin in USA at one time.

george harrison played a maton electric for like 3 months!! (until his other guitar was repaired)

Also! happy birthday to ur guitar willy. ill bring the slab!!

Tommy Emmanuel... not bad. Nick Cave... I don't know much from him, but I think my favorite Aussie is Angus Young

>JR< said:
george harrison played a maton electric for like 3 months!! (until his other guitar was repaired)

Also! happy birthday to ur guitar willy. ill bring the slab!!

You're On !!! :eek:ccasion14:

Back