REGAL - hollow?

toat

Will the regal be offered in hollow construction? Currently only solid and chambered are listed as options.

Chambered and solid are the only options for the Regal, Royal, and Velocity. The VIP, and Cave Top Tele have solid, chambered, and hollow options. The Mooncaster is only available as a hollow construction. Hope that clears things up.

Best regards,

Sean

I know this is really late, but I would love to have the regal in hollow, with 2 holes

I feel like that was an option a long time ago and it no longer is. Maybe I'm remembering poorly.

Red Rocks said:
Chambered and solid are the only options for the Regal, Royal, and Velocity. The VIP, and Cave Top Tele have solid, chambered, and hollow options. The Mooncaster is only available as a hollow construction. Hope that clears things up.

Best regards,

Sean

What the flip is a Royal? A new body shape, or an old one the big W doesn't make? i don't see it on their site....?

That's what I named my homemade facial exfoliant: mix two parts Witch Hazel cleanser with one part Pop Rocks (strawberry works best imo) and then rub it into your face. "It's like a exfoliation the queen herself would get", I say out loud while using it, which usually results in some of the Witch Rocks getting into my mouth for a tasty surprise.

nope, first thing is to introduce a flat-top version of the Regal...then work on semi-hollow. 

Back