Question for my fellow Canucks...

Xplorervoodoo

...Can you recommend some sites to order parts from?  I mean, I'll be going with the parts Warmoth supplies for the most part, but I'm having a hard time finding suppliers that ship EMG or DiMarzio pickups to Canada...

Help me oot, eh?

I'm not Canadian, but check out Long & McQuade.  They have stores in most provinces and have a pretty broad selection of parts and brands.

Depending on where you live, in lieu of L&M, try a few of the local guitar shops, they can often order the parts in, and the overhead will often be just the price of shipping. Where are you located in Canada? If you're in Toronto, if I remember right, Steve's has a good selection of pick-ups.

Nope, I'm in Nova Scotia.  The only music shops here (I've since found out) are owned by Long & McQuade  :laughing7:

but I'm not giving up yet

I would just use L & M if I were you. Their prices are on par with all of the shops in my area (I am in Winnipeg) and they can order in a lot more then they stock for no extra charge.

i shop at a local store in toronto called the 12th fret , and if you go to there website you can find there number to talk to them and they will ship anything.....they are very nice guys and there prices are the same or a little lower then long&mcquade

sundin4prez said:
i shop at a local store in toronto called the 12th fret , and if you go to there website you can find there number to talk to them and they will ship anything.....they are very nice guys and there prices are the same or a little lower then long&mcquade

Hey thanks brother, I'll try them.  My emails to L&M are going unanswered, so screw 'em  :laughing7:

Back