Query for Aussies

Cletus

How long did your neck or body take to get to Australia? I think mine has been held up by the Christmas madness in the States but it's been a month.

I wish I could say exactly. I received a UPS notification 2 days ago telling me that my Mahogany soloist body and neck were shipped. Looks like it was held up by customs, as it has a Koa top. I'm guessing I will see it by Friday.

I shipped by USPS and got notification from W 19/12/10. Oh well, it'll show up sooner or later.  :toothy10:

My body from the showcase came in 2 weeks from the point that I ordered it, and it had to be routed. I was amazed at this. My which was a custom order came in about 6 weeks.

Wana's made a guitar said:
My body from the showcase came in 2 weeks from the point that I ordered it, and it had to be routed. I was amazed at this. My which was a custom order came in about 6 weeks.

Still waiting on the neck, but in other good news my SG body is complete and is leaving Warmoth today.

I got my body pretty fast. About 3 business days although that is UPS. A couple of years ago i used USPS for my neck and got in 2-3 weeks. So i guess you should get it in the next week or so!

I live on NSW Central Coast & most Warmoth gear takes a full two weeks - or at least that's what I give it -  to get to me, from the time that Warmoth confirm it has gone..

Back