Printable diagrams of Standard Control Cavity Routes

Patrick from Davis

This seems like a small issue, but it would be great to get a pdf or image that is printable so that we can cram the components on a piece of paper before deciding to drill.  Or just to see if things will fit.  I know that you can trace them and such, but I tend to get a lot of ideas, and tracing gets old.  I understand if this is not happening because of some trade secret thing, but it would make things a lot easier.
Patrick

This would have helped avoid my issue with my fenderbird when all of the electronics + battery did not fit in the cavity.

The major issue I had with my Thundermoth was that the cavity was very shallow - which wouldn't really show on a diagram. The overall dimensions, while tight, were OK (please, no filthy comments).

but you have to admit it'd still be helpful to know the dimensions of the cavity to an accurate degree. i've been try to plot and scheme about a soloist with a piezo pickup system (ala john petrucci) and it'd be nice to know if the layout is even compatible with the warmoth control routs or if i need to drill my own. i already have to order a 2nd jack hole to fit the mag and piezo outputs, but aligning the rest of the guts to that would be excellent. it's nice to know there are no surprises, right?  :icon_biggrin:

Back