Prairie Princess- Another Burning Strat

I saw them on an absolute fluke once in San Jose, in a park.  After the show I caught up with some friends who asked me.. 'what have you been doing, working out?  you've got blood veins poppin' in your neck..."

http://youtu.be/EVtBRO_FxYQ

Dang it, Why can't any of you amazing woodburners be in england. Would make my dragon jazz bass project alot more interesting  :(

Amazing job. keep it up

Movin' along...
PB280173.jpg
PB280172.jpg
PB280167.jpg
PB280165.jpg

Wow! Amazing! The knobs are perfect as is the little piece of turquoise. Can't wait to see it done!

Changed my mind-what's left of it, anyway-about the neck for this gtr. It's all done except for finding a suitable turquoise chip to 'install' on her forehead...
PC060163.jpg
PC060169.jpg
PC060170.jpg
PC060171.jpg

I really wish Warmoth had not discontinued the "black line" binding option--I loe it!

The detail is SPECTACULAR, any idea on the man hours on the body? I think the headstock
looks a bit lonely. Really like the hardware too a very UNIQUE build. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Yes, the headstock DOES look a bit lonesome...haveta think of something. I've also gotta find the right turquoise chip to inlay on her headband...still lookin'...

Back