Prairie Princess- Another Burning Strat

Great Ape

Tempted though I am to call this "Deer Prudence", I'm gonna stick with the 'princess' thing for now....I snagged one of the last 'black line binding' strats in the showcase when I found out Warmoth will no longer offer that option...flamed maple on chambered alder...routed for TV Jones
p-ups...addicted? Psshhaaw! I can stop whenever I want to...why would/wood I want to??  http://unofficialwarmoth.com/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/sad5.gif
PB100142.jpg
PB130148.jpg
PB140151.jpg

Great Ape said:
Patriot54 said:
Just remember, Dude, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for this new addiction!!!! And I thank you...

Glad I could help - the work you're doing on your Strats is also inspiring me to do a more detailed woodburning, which will be on a Fear & Loathing guitar I'm doing for someone else. I'll post pics when I start it. And my original woodburned Strat should be making its' debut in front of an audience in the next few weeks so I'm excited to see what reaction it will get from people.

:rock-on:

Patriot54 said:
Great Ape said:
Patriot54 said:
Just remember, Dude, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for this new addiction!!!! And I thank you...

Glad I could help - the work you're doing on your Strats is also inspiring me to do a more detailed woodburning, which will be on a Fear & Loathing guitar I'm doing for someone else. I'll post pics when I start it. And my original woodburned Strat should be making its' debut in front of an audience in the next few weeks so I'm excited to see what reaction it will get from people.

:rock-on:
Man, you KNOW everyone's gonna FLIP over the Tat-Strat! Have fun with that.
Doug- I guess I gotta come up with a neckplate design for ya...stay tuned, and thanks.

Great Ape said:
I can stop whenever I want to...why would/wood I want to?? 
Smiley-Begging.gif
  don't stop ...  I'm enjoying the picture show  :icon_thumright:

I can't type the words I want to (due to censorship)  ....  So I'll just go with ...

effing awesome    :blob7:

Another ...

I'm startin' to think maybe I'm gonna have to call this the "Psycho-delic Princess".
PB150164.jpg
PB210163.jpg

Dyed & sealed...

Back