Possible to find Narrow Strat plate with no saddles?

Steve_Karl

Greetings and Happy NY

Does anyone have a source for this bridge - but only the plate with no saddles?
I have a left over set of saddles never used and if I can shave a few dollars off ... if would be nice.

https://www.warmoth.com/Stratreg-Flat-Mount-Bridge-Humbucker-Spacing-Chrome-P583C705.aspx

It would be great to find someone here that has one!

Thanks,

Steve

There is the Fender one (003-2911-000), but it used offset saddles. Saddle fit can be tricky. Vintage saddles won't fit a narrower modern bridge, and many modern saddls are unique their era or bridge.

Assembled bridges are usually considerably cheaper than they sum of the part cost. I would spend the extra $10 and get the saddles, just in case.

DuckBaloo said:
There is the Fender one (003-2911-000), but it used offset saddles. Saddle fit can be tricky. Vintage saddles won't fit a narrower modern bridge, and many modern saddls are unique their era or bridge.

Assembled bridges are usually considerably cheaper than they sum of the part cost. I would spend the extra $10 and get the saddles, just in case.

Yea,
I think you're right on this. Not worth the worry.

Let's call this

[SOLVED]

Just saying. I picked up a Fender Professional plate (no offset screw), and a Callaham package for it with vintage saddles. Total cost, $85

Reverb is your friend :)

Back