Pop song with Warmoth and Axe Fx III

SustainerPlayer

I have not posting so much content here in years. But that's because I putted my 10 Warmoth ( :dontknow:) guitars to good use and do a lot of recording.

I wrote the main guitar riff at least five years ago and tried the riff in several other songs before it ended up in this one. So it has been a long time in the making.

The riff started out with the 1/8 dotted delay going into a 1/8 delay. This was at the time when I used the Eleven Rack. It later evolved with the delays going into the Tera Echo for a shimmer-like tail, when I first got the ME-80 and later the GT-100. Then I got the Fractal Audio Axe Fx II XL - and had a Boss Tera Echo in the loop - then it got converted into the Axe Fx III and the Tera Echo was replaced with the Axe’s multi delay for the final sound.

It is actually recorded with my Warmoth "disco-caster" - but I used my Orange black burst Warmoth Soloist in the video caused the color seemed more appropriate for the video  :sign13:

Noncommittal - With You Tonight
[youtube]DfyrLIDjKh8[/youtube]

I do have a new Warmoth project under way that I hope I can find the time to soon. Then I'll make a thread about that.

Back