Pickguard colors

joesatch

there is a web form to request samples which i filled out. I have serious doubts they willl send these. Does anyone know what the white/black/white looks like? Is it pure white or an eggshell white? Also, how yellowed is the parchment. they make it seem yellowed which it's not supposed to be. I need to get a parchment (fender parchment color) pickguard and dont wanna drop $40 to receive something way off from what i was expecting. I need it HH with only the blade switch option (no knob holes i will locate and drill those myself)

Well, they are the colours they are. How white is an eggshell, how yellow is yellowed etc. If you are in the US, the samples are available. Wait until you get them and update the thread.

I got my chain of samples and it has been very helpful in planning. Thanks, Aaron!

I've requested these a couple of times, always got them. They were actual helpful in deciding what pickguard would go with what color guitar. I'll have to check if I've got one of everything at this point, maybe I just have 9 swatches? The old website said you could ask for three, every 6 months, and of course subject to availability. If they don't have it they won't send it to you. So that might be a reason they wouldn't send it.

because they never shipped it. the amount of money i've given this company over the years. probably 50 necks, dozens of bodies.

We ship swatches out all the time. If yours weren't shipped then it was a mistake on our part and I apologize. I would fill the form out again.

I second aarontunes on this one. Try again. Mistakes happen. Appreciate your continued support on countless necks and bodies. We all do our best. FREE!!!

Hey @joesatch : do you happen to live in Alaska? We just got some swatches back today that were marked “no mail receptacle, unable to forward.”

Is that you?

Back