Perfect Mirror of Jimi Hendrix's Monterey Guitar !!

Thank you for these excellent photos and all your posts.  What a story!  What a guitar!

Great additional photos. How cool you got there early. This thread is an amazing story, not only about a guitar but also about you. I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future. Thanks for sharing.

A fantastic story with a great ending, and I'm impressed all around. Clearly, Jimisen is happy, and the guitar looks good on him. You should be very proud and pleased with what you've accomplished!

I watched the video somebody linked back up the thread, and obviously Jimisen is dedicated to his personification of Hendrix, too. He does an excellent job and just nails it.

Go for it. They're made in Mexico, where all the best reasonable facsimiles are made. But, if you want the real thing, it seems Japan is the place to go.

I saw that. Since Fender only wants $899 for them, they must be having them made in the sewage treatment district of Wangchung, China for $34 apiece. So, you know. Really nice instruments.

Back