Parting out two Warmoths

rapfohl09

Update: All I have left are the two necks, last chance for some stupid low prices on two great pieces. Either neck is 200 with a set of tuners shipped to wherever you are!

In my continued quest of thinning the herd/simplifying, I am parting out these two Warmoth soloists. Anything on these bad boys is up for grabs:

Not pictured in the black soloist is an EMG SA single coil pickup, as well as a full EMG wiring harness.

Here is a link to the Swamp ash soloist thread for full specs:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=26523.msg380453#msg380453

If interested, please send me a PM. I am thinking 100 for each body, 150 for the maple neck, 200 for the goncalo neck. Send me your best offer on tuners/bridges/electronics.

Thanks!

PM sent yesterday  :icon_tongue:  I'm interested in Swamp Ash body w/ bridge and DMZ Titan bridge pickup.

Btw do you know how much the body weighs by itself?  Thanks

I didn't get a PM, but I sent you one. Let me know if you get it!

I don't know that for sure, but I can weigh it when I get home.

rapfohl09 said:
I didn't get a PM, but I sent you one. Let me know if you get it!

I don't know that for sure, but I can weigh it when I get home.

Oops, I think my phone probably derped when I tried to send you that PM!

Okay thanks, I appreciate it!  And PM replied.

Some reason Messages isn't working... I sent one via Desktop and now it's gone. Not even showing in Sent folder.

Can you PM me your email address please?  Thanks!

I tried to message you a while back too and couldn't get one through-- would be interested in the weight of the other body...

I'll send you my email address :icon_thumright:

The black body or swamp ash body?

As of yesterday the black body is sold. Everything as of right now is still available!

ming5150 said:
I'm interested in the dark neck, Would you ship to the UK ?
Keith

I could certainly try, but I have never done it before. I would have to see how much it costs and maybe adjust the price some. Send me a PM!

Shipping overseas is fairly simple; I've done it lots of times to lots of places. All you gotta do is go to the post office (or whatever international shipper you wanna use) and fill out a customs declaration, which just involves knowing your own address and the address you're shipping to, plus a brief declaration of what the package contents are and their value. Sign it, pay the shipping fee, and you're all set. If there are any taxes/fees/tarriffs/etc. due, that all happens at the receiving end and varies from country to country - we don't have to deal with that here.

edit: You'll often do the recipient a favor if you declare the item a gift and low-ball the value. Some countries don't tax gifts, but if a customs agent bothers to check the contents and decides you're lying about it and charges them anyway, a low declared value keeps the tax down.

Cagey said:
edit: You'll often do the recipient a favor if you declare the item a gift and low-ball the value. Some countries don't tax gifts, but if a customs agent bothers to check the contents and decides you're lying about it and charges them anyway, a low declared value keeps the tax down.

Another problem about that scam is that if the parcel is lost or the item is damaged the currier will only pay you the declared value.

I messaged you about the goncalo neck for some details. If the fretboard is rosewood I may be more interested in the maple one. Not sure if you got message based off some other comments here ha Thanks!

My apologies. I sent 2 private messages regarding the maple Neck. They don't show in my sent messages, nor did I receive a reply (that I can find). I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Sigh. It's always the new people causing trouble...🙄.

Thanks for your patience! Is it still available???

Back