Paging Mr Peabody.......

willyk

Just opened another box from Warmoth containing the body and pickguard that's gonna go with the Birdseye/Ziricote neck. The packaging has improved outa sight from my last delivery no issues at all! Good onya Eric and Gregg! 

Gotta go find my old surfing records :guitaristgif:

No pics?! You are teasing us man. Do we have to say "trick or treat" before you show us the treat? I know you have Guy Fawkes Eve or Mischief Night.

C'mon,,,, give up the goods.

-TT-  ( stands for Trick or Treat )

TroubledTreble said:
No pics?! You are teasing us man. Do we have to say "trick or treat" before you show us the treat? I know you have Guy Fawkes Eve or Mischief Night.

C'mon,,,, give up the goods.

-TT-  ( stands for Trick or Treat )

Alright already, I hear ya TT! Sheesh I'm still tryin' to find "The Ventures'  Greatest Hits" I'll do it soon promise! :doh:

O.K.  TT  here's your treat  :eek:

Attachments

• jh0011_1.JPG
    jh0011_1.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 323
  • jh0013_1.JPG
    jh0013_1.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 316
Knarley dude! Surfs up!

Nice, I like it! What is that color called? Takes me back to when I used to live in Florida.

Thanks for the treat.

-TT-

Fiesta Red. a.k.a. Salmon Pink in some circles. One of the first 'custom' colors Fender introduced, originally a Dupont car finish. Very cool in the sixties. I should have it built in a couple of days. I have had the neck ready for a while so it's just wiring and assembly now the "plank has lobbed!" :guitaristgif:

Back