Ordered my new soloist just today!!! super pumped

Orion

So I was just introduced to Warmoth a few weeks ago and I didn't waste anytime I started as soon as I saw the site planning my build here are the specs for my soon to be here masterpiece. Pics will be added upon delivery and completion.

Body- SSS Alder Base wood with AAAAA Quilt Maple Top, Black dyed with over burst and natural binding, contoured heel tummy and forearm cuts.
Neck- Maple backing with Rose wood special top, SS Fret wire, standard thin fender angled headstock w/ 24 fret extension, abolone fretboard inlays
Hardware(most not from warmoth  :-\) American deluxe bridge w/ tremolo, American Deluxe Schaller locking tuners, custom designed 4-hole neck plate, 2 String tree's, SCN Hot wound pickups w/ black covers, VTT knobs all in chrome 5-way pick up selector, Schaller strap locks. 

I am very excited and can't wait to share with you the finished product I will post pics ASAP hope you all are as excited as I am (doubtful ^_^)

Also Warmoth is a great production crew with the nicest Sales rep team I've ever talked to VIA phone, I'd like to congratulate them on being so user friendly and for helping me out every step of the way on my purchase I plan on making many more with the Warmoth Team. 

Sincerely,
Orion

Sounds great, can't wait to get another soloist on here.  The only suggestion I would make is the trading of the American standard trem for a hipshot contour trem.  They are about the same price and they are more substantially built, smoother moving and a little more custom looking.  I love mine.  It's the only non locking trem I'll use.  I wish I would have had one years ago.  Can't wait to see some pics!

Get one of Doug's (DangerousR6) neck plates for that!  Sounds like a cool build man.

Tempest said:
Get one of Doug's (DangerousR6) neck plates for that!  Sounds like a cool build man.
Thanks for the props Tempest..... :icon_thumright:

Sounds like a cool build, and you certainly didn't waste any time. I pondered on my first build after I discovered Warmoth for about a year.. :doh:

I read this forum for about 11 months before I placed my first order.  My Soloist body looks fantastic, and it arrived MUCH sooner than what I was quoted...

Sounds great.

Where did you find the Hot SCN's for sale.  I haven't been able to find the Hot SCN's, only the standard SCN.

if i order the soloist but get a bolt on is it still a soloist .?

wouldn't that be a dinky?

because IMO bolt-ons are more metal  :headbang1:

Back