Online Guitar lessons what’s a good place?

ZGOZZ

Online Guitar lessons what’s a good place?
Need to get myself back up to speed again. Like to do it on my time...

I'm unaware of guitars having any inherent carcinogenic properties, but if you soak your hands in lacquer for long periods of time it might be possible to induce lesions of some sort...

jackthehack said:
I'm unaware of guitars having any inherent carcinogenic properties, but if you soak your hands in lacquer for long periods of time it might be possible to induce lesions of some sort...
what are you talking about man? :laughing3: :icon_thumright:

Here's a neat place for us that dabble in bizarre tunings...

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/guitar/index_rb.html

It even caters to those horrible lefties.

:evil4:

I was a member of Truefire.com for a while and they had a good assortment of video lessons @ various skill levels and in lots of different styles.

The best online music course I ever took was through berkleemusic.com. I took the arranging course but I know they offer several guitar classes too.

there's Dave weiner who plays for steve vai, also teaches online
you can check his videos on youtube, quite alot of lessons up so far
it's called
riff of the week

One place I learned that worked out well was www.q107.com. Anyone from the Toronto area will know this station by heart. Kim Mitchell (the Go For Soda guy) does the afternoon show, and also has online guitar lessons. His stuff is pretty straight forward, and its rock-oriented. I would have more of a chance to watch them and go through them at home, provided the wife is done looking at MySpace all the time...

Guitar pro or PowerTab software [both available online] and then just grab the songs or lessons you want to learn and run them in the programme.

Back