one extra option you wish warmoth had

+1 for the carved top Tele!!!

+1 for neck-thru with wing options (but I would like mine glued on thank you very much)

For better or worse, set-neck option.

More control layout options (not everything has to be limited to CNC programming)

Scallop option for cut aways and horns!!!!

Side jack using an upside down Strat jack plate like my Hamer Californians so the cord faces up towards the strap, makes it easy to loop the cord thru the strap.

9bb8_1.JPG

9d94_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Rickenbacker-4003-Bass-Midnight-Blue_W0QQitemZ180345193621QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item180345193621&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1240|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

(chatty?)

the shape of the top part of the bass itself seems to be a tummy cut?

is that true?

there are some nice neck thru rickenbacker electric guitars on ebay for a little over a grand. but no tummy cut.

The neck-thru and 335 suggestions as options aren't really options but a complete change in construction that they don't offer.  A different body wood, inlay, pickup routing, bridge offering, etc., those are options.

My vote for new Warmoth options would be all for basses.  Compound radius for bass necks, inlay and binding options offered on from scratch builds rather than limited to showcase only, and a 4-string string-thru bass bridge (the Hipshot single string-thru doesn't count).

25" scale conversion necks

25.5" Bridge route options on the short scale body styles.

Pickguards options for the Musiclander body.

besides the ones I have mentioned before (a bit too often), I would like to see a kisekea style mock up program on the website, using the actual showcase bodies/necks.

My short term wish is .... MORE EXOTIC TELE NECKS IN THE SHOWCASE! 
I need one, and have no patience to custom order for this project...  but there are only 9 exotic teles vs 90 exotic strat necks!
only 1 exotic tele under $300, vs 36 exotic strat necks under $300.... :(

(I think I will copy and paste the above text  in every remotely related topic until there are some more ..hehe..  :laughing7:)

Marko said:
besides the ones I have mentioned before (a bit too often), I would like to see a kisekea style mock up program on the website, using the actual showcase bodies/necks.

+1 x a zillion.  :headbang:

Back