Oh, guess what, IT'S TIME!

Now if you just put a big brass block on that Floyd, it will seriously be done...and drip tone.  :icon_biggrin:

Thanks guys!! (by the way, that's no Jack Daniels Sticker; That's a label of the bottle (my 7th by my count))
And yes a brass block might be in my future, but not until I get another couple paychecks (Warmoth, pays your hard work with music, sucks your wallet dry!)
And no, you can forget the pointy headstock. Robin Crosby of RATT pulled that one with a Firebird, and suffice to say, that idea stayed in the eighties.
Cheers,

PS; muttznmongrelz, FLOYDS FO' LIFE!!!

FirebirdFloyd said:
Thanks guys!! (by the way, that's no Jack Daniels Sticker; That's a label of the bottle (my 7th by my count))
And yes a brass block might be in my future, but not until I get another couple paychecks (Warmoth, pays your hard work with music, sucks your wallet dry!)
And no, you can forget the pointy headstock. Robin Crosby of RATT pulled that one with a Firebird, and suffice to say, that idea stayed in the eighties.
Cheers,

Nice build!

FirebirdFloyd said:
Cheers,

Cool deal with the label....Nice idea.... :icon_thumright:

I thought Robin's pointy bird was awesome.....He also had a Tele...
2397128775_8be3a46be0.jpg

I like your motto: "FLOYDS FO' LIFE".....

Floyds are pretty much standard equipement on my builds.... :headbang1:

DangerousR6 said:
FirebirdFloyd said:
Cheers,

Cool deal with the label....Nice idea.... :icon_thumright:

I thought Robin's pointy bird was awesome.....He also had a Tele...
2397128775_8be3a46be0.jpg

I like your motto: "FLOYDS FO' LIFE".....

Floyds are pretty much standard equipement on my builds.... :headbang1:

+1

Back