Offset dot Inlays

j_fountain2

I would like to see offset dot inlays offered as a neck option. Of course I would also like to see wood inlay, like maple dots on ebony boards. And if you really want to get into my wish list, how about quilted maple dots on an ebony board with quilted maple binding, a matching quilted maple headstock, dots, binding and headstock dyed to match the quilted maple top body I would have to order with it! :party07:

I love the dot patterns this guy uses, I would love to be able to get something like this done?????????

Click on for larger view,click again for better resolution........

Superbeast520 said:
I love the dot patterns this guy uses, I would love to be able to get something like this done?????????

Click on for larger view,click again for better resolution........

Warmoth may be able to pull something like that off. You'd have to email the request and likely provide an actual size drawing of where you want the face dots positioned. Then you'll either get a quote to have it done or a note that says for some reason we cannot do exactly what you want and why.

Thank you Greg, my heart just went pitter patter.........hahahahaa, may be just the ticket to get my wife to allow the next neck purchase, (which of course leads to the next body purchase and so on...hehehehehehe).
I can frame it too her as a special being offered as a very limited option Idea, that was specially agreed upon, hahahahaahahahh!!!!!

What ever it takes, but man!!!  I love that look, my first Geetar was based on a well known builder that apparently you guy's do alot of work for, which would explain why it came out equally as Impressive as his stuff, (at least I feel), So I think I may use some of the above builders Ideas, or guitars as my next Idea source, as that seems to be a great way to know roughly what to expect and shoot for.

Now all I have to do is decide Soloist, or one of your more Unique designs, who knows maybe even go the distance and draw up a knock off of one of his...hahahhaahahahh.......(I mean "something similar" ......heheehhehee)  Thanks, .....and I do realize it may or may not be possible,but hope is Cool!!!  :headbang:

Back