Off-topic?

m4rk0

Epic Member
I am not sure if this Forum is big enough for an 'off-topic' section, however I think that there are a bunch of cool and funny people around here, so it might work  :eek:ccasion14:

Maybe, maybe not. One reason I like The Gear Page is they don't allow religion or politics, period. Those are generally the 2 topics that end friendships.

Hello! Let start with eeeeeasy things:
Which beer is your favorite?
Mine is from my country, you won't know it... But I like dark beers!

Guiness.  Although lately I have been enjoying this stuff called "Purple Haze".  Go figure.

i like Bass, but after about three beers it dosnt matter what beer i pour down my beer hole. lol

Brian

So this is what you guys want to talk about in an off-topic thread? Beer? .....Geez...  :-\ ......what about Tequila?!!!!!!!!!!!!    :blob7:  :headbang: :laughing7:

jackthehack said:
There hasn't been anything approaching REAL Purple Haze since around 1973
Haaaa-Haaaa-  The stuff I'm talking about is a beer called PH, sorry for the confusion!

Since I have born in november, 1984, I don't know exactly the meaning of 'Purple Haze'...  ???
I found something saying like: Strain of Mahijuana... Is this a kind of weed or something get by squeezing mahijuana?  :icon_scratch:

Sounds good!  :cool01:

hehe, I'm from Heineken Land, lived in Guinness land for almost 7 years and now I live in Budweiser land! :)

anyway, seriously, I think it could work. the majority of topics could still be a bit music related..
it would be a great place for topics such related to David Gilmour, Fav Strat players, fav tele players tone, I moved to Puyalup and took some pictures, etc...
come on Gregg, give it a try.. you can always remove it later :)
and we can talk some more about Sammy Hagar tequila! :)

Beer? Chimay Grand Reserve. I can only afford it a couple of times a year, but it is the toe jam of the gods. For daily lubrication it's good old Shiner Blonde.

m4rk0 said:
hehe, I'm from Heineken Land, lived in Guinness land for almost 7 years and now I live in Budweiser land! :)

anyway, seriously, I think it could work. the majority of topics could still be a bit music related..
it would be a great place for topics such related to David Gilmour, Fav Strat players, fav tele players tone, I moved to Puyalup and took some pictures, etc...
come on Gregg, give it a try.. you can always remove it later :)
and we can talk some more about Sammy Hagar tequila! :)

OK, that sold it!  :laughing7:  Have at 'er!

My weekly six-pack is Lowenbrau.  Munich, Germany baby.  I try as many different beers as I can and I always come back to it.  In fact, I'll go get one now.

Later, Shane :eek:ccasion14:

Back