nut?

Warmoth will factory install Corian or Graphite nuts at add'l charge; they WILL need some rework when setting the guitar up.

I have two necks from Warmoth woth pre-installed corian nut, No post ajdustment on my nuts needed.    Boy that didn't come out like i intended.

My nuts are perfect      Ok I'm done

All the preinstalled nuts I've received have been perfectly mounted, but the string grooves are just barely cut; they have no idea of what gauge strings are to be used, so the nut has to be properly grooved per string gauge as part of final setup.

Eric told me they're cut for .010-.046, if that makes a diff.  Personally, i'd like shallow cuts, and let me do my own fitting

what would you have me refer to it as, an upper bridge? Give me another name for it and i will use it in your presense.

Thats whats wrong with this country anymore, all the MEN are turning into women. If you dont like it, dont start a topic about nuts.

What are we gonna rename the neck too?  the long skinny thing with an upper bridge at the end?

the entire guitar is named after body parts, get over it.

nvm say wut u will, im just gunna laugh :laughing7:

:guitarplayer2: :guitaristgif: :party07: im listening to megadeth for the rest of the night! thissss issss the count... down... tooooo exxxxtinctiooonnnnn!

Good idea Explorer, I think I'll listen to Countdown as well  :party07:

see... this is the power of MEGADETH! if only yassir arafat and Yitzhak Rabin listened to megadeth  :headbang:

Seriously... I don't understand why is it that people are so squeamish about certain names that sounds too innuendo.. The way I see it if you don't like it, change the channel! It's bad enough on the radio as it is that we got all kinds of thought/speech police... rest of the world don't even care by the way...

Woman love my exotic wood; they especially love to wenge my mahoghany until my maple spalts!!!

There. Now stop it; the thread can't get any sillier than that....

jackthehack said:
Woman love my exotic wood; they especially love to wenge my mahoghany until my maple spalts!!!

There. Now stop it; the thread can't get any sillier than that....

Funny guy Jack  :laughing3:

Back