November 2017 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions

This will be the toughest vote I've had since I joined this forum. What a STELLAR group to choose from!

Go ahead and cancel GOM for next year until this batch all makes it through runoff elections.

Damn, what a fine selection. It's not going to be easy and I expect to see votes all over the place. I wouldn't dare to predict which one will get it.

Holy crap.  I can only choose one?  There are how many?  13?  Holy crap.

Edit:  Alright.  I'm ready.

And loads of knockouts too. Not a bad one in the bunch. Glad there wasn't 13 entries last month!

I was wondering if we wouldn't see that one in here. Welcome to the fray and, once again, best of luck to all!
:bass:

Thanks, just made it  :toothy12: I have heard that number 13 is an unlucky number... well, I have never been superstitious  :icon_jokercolor: Great bunch of guitars (and bass :) here, proud to be part of this fine selection of instruments.

Logrinn said:
Unbelievable! 13! Is that a new record?

No, but it's close! Just please make sure you all vote, this looks like it could be a very close contest!

As someone who usually just keeps quiet and votes, this month I just have to say what a staggering display of amazing guitars this is. Every one of you who have entered should be super-proud of the quality of your work. Unbelievable.  :yourock:

Not ready for voting ... not ready!  I should just withdraw my entry in light of the amazing guitars on display here!  Great work everybody.  Nice looking stuff!  Good luck.

ronios said:
Not ready for voting ... not ready!  I should just withdraw my entry in light of the amazing guitars on display here!  Great work everybody.  Nice looking stuff!  Good luck.

I dunno, buddy, yours is a tremendous piece of work.  You may surprise yourself.

Every time I think I might have a chance, scrolling through all submissions each month is very humbling.

I've seen and played a lot of guitars in my day... from custom to expensive brand name and Warmoth quality is second to none.

Thanks Bagman I appreciate that

Bagman67 said:
ronios said:

I dunno, buddy, yours is a tremendous piece of work.  You may surprise yourself.

ronios said:
Thanks Bagman I appreciate that

Bagman67 said:
ronios said:

Ronios, among other, you make my choice difficult to do. Too many great guitars this month.

Back