No profile image showing up, GOM thread does not recognize login

reluctant-builder

Hi. Not sure where to put this, so it's going up here.

When I log into the site, the image for my profile is broken (haven't changed anything, so it either got deleted off the server or the source path is not correct).

Additionally, when I go to the GOM thread, I appear to be logged out and, if I re-enter my username and password, it never accepts it; the login form just reappears, with blank fields. This is hardly a crisis, but it is keeping me from participating in that discussion (and any other threads where my login is not recognized. There is at least one, but I can't recall which, off the top of my head).

Thanks.

You may be out of luck for your avatar - some made it, some have not (yet).

For the login, instead of filling in the blanks on the initial landing screen for unofficialwarmoth.com, instead select the "login" link in the row of choices under that, which lists these options:

Home Help Search Login Register

When you choose Login from these choices, you get a new screen:

http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=2e2lqe75j38cgkkcsrssp351t3&action=login

THis one allows you to check a "Always stay logged in" box.

Yea, everything is not perfect yet.  However, the speed is back and that was my main frustration.
Funny, my avatar would show when I logged in at work, but not at home.
I reloaded my avatar and now everything works.
The only problem I still have is I have to log-in every time with my password. I have the stay logged in box checked, but I still have to log-in every time.
I sure it will work out in the end and I am very happy to have the speed back.
Good luck &  :rock-on:

reluctant-builder said:
When I log into the site, the image for my profile is broken (haven't changed anything, so it either got deleted off the server or the source path is not correct).

See here ... http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=22288.msg332775#msg332775

Yeah, I'm having to log in every time too. My avatar was also changed to what you see now because my previous one disappeared. hehe!!
MULLY

Yeah, everything seems to be back to normal. I see Updown is using the broken link picture as his avatar!  :toothy12:

Ddbltrbl said:
Yeah, everything seems to be back to normal. I see Updown is using the broken link picture as his avatar!  :toothy12:
Ha Ha Ha

..... and I fixed it, just for you.  :laughing7:

Think it got lost in the clouds somewhere.  :doh:

Updown said:
Ddbltrbl said:
Ha Ha Ha

..... and I fixed it, just for you.  :laughing7:

Think it got lost in the clouds somewhere.  :doh:
:laughing7: Awesome! I love it, it's such a bold statement!  :toothy12:

Back