NND (Soulmate Content) for Warmoth Soloist

Just got shipping notice from Warmoth last Friday that the body for my "Magentalist" project has shipped.  Unfortunately, it usually takes two weeks to clear customs and get to my place in Canada, but its on its way!! 

dwiller said:
Unfortunately, it usually takes two weeks to clear customs and get to my place in Canada, but its on its way!!
WTF .... 3 days it takes, to Australia  :laughing7:

How's it getting there, horse and bloody cart  :dontknow:

Start twiddling those thumbs or pacing the floorboards.
Don't do what I do thou, and start searching the showcase for the next project  :sad1: ......  it's addictive  :help:

Updown said:
dwiller said:
Unfortunately, it usually takes two weeks to clear customs and get to my place in Canada, but its on its way!!
WTF .... 3 days it takes, to Australia  :laughing7:

How's it getting there, horse and bloody cart  :dontknow:

Start twiddling those thumbs or pacing the floorboards.
Don't do what I do thou, and start searching the showcase for the next project  :sad1: ......  it's addictive  :help:

:dontknow: Wow, mail is slow there! It doesn't take me 2 weeks to get orders shipped from Warmoth to Japan! Usually doesn't take more than a week. :dontknow:

I have found that it can definitely take a while to get things shipped to Canada sometimes... (Edmonton)

There's probably some guitarist at the customs office that holds onto all the guitar related stuff for a while, while he is trying it out.

Well hopefully the polar bears shift it into high gear...  :icon_jokercolor:

Back