NGD...(NTD)

"......last warmoth I'll build"

Bwahahahahahaaaa.

I've heard THAT before!

I just completed my 3rd and supposedly last one. I mean, I was dead set on it being my last

I am already thinking about my next one.

I am also contemplating selling off a few other guitars that now pale in comparison to said 3rd build. I am talking 4 or 5 of my 9! My 3 warmoths and my ibby as73 will stay.

Curse you warmoth! Lol

Nice body btw! What kind of finish are you planning?

This axe begs for a ziricote neck. Or purpleheart. or padouk. With a 3x3 headstock, ebony board, block inlay, binding.

"......last warmoth I'll build"

Bwahahahahahaaaa.

I've heard THAT before!

I just completed my 3rd and supposedly last one. I mean, I was dead set on it being my last

I am already thinking about my next one.

I am also contemplating selling off a few other guitars that now pale in comparison to said 3rd build. I am talking 4 or 5 of my 9! My 3 warmoths and my ibby as73 will stay.

Curse you warmoth! Lol

Nice body btw! What kind of finish are you planning?
Most likely I want to do a blue dye over black, with a light dansih oil on the back and sides.

This axe begs for a ziricote neck. Or purpleheart. or padouk. With a 3x3 headstock, ebony board, block inlay, binding.
Yes, an all ziricote would be fabulous, fabulously expensive. But I will probably go with a goncalo alves or canary with a reverse tele headstock.

Yes, an all ziricote would be fabulous, fabulously expensive. But I will probably go with a goncalo alves or canary with a reverse tele headstock.
Has ziricote gone up in price that much?! I'm shocked. I still have a huge chunk of ziricote, begging to become two necks.

Has ziricote gone up in price that much?! I'm shocked. I still have a huge chunk of ziricote, begging to become two necks.
I don't know if it's the price or difficulty of sourcing, etc, but Warmoth doesn't even offer ziricote shafts any more

I don't know if it's the price or difficulty of sourcing, etc, but Warmoth doesn't even offer ziricote shafts any more
Probably both, and I would assume there's probably not much of a demand for ziricote necks. So it's probably more profitable to make fretboards. There is I'd imagine the possibility of a custom order, but price is liable to be astronomical...

Back