NGD (non warmoth content, BUT still really cool)

slashgnr88

Hey guys I picked up a couple of new ladies recently and thought I would share.

First is a early model Ibanez Jem77fp. I got it for a steal and it is MINT. I am very excited about this one as I have wanted one since I first saw Steve Vai play one when I was little.

jem3.jpg

jem10.jpg

jem9.jpg

jem5.jpg

jem12.jpg

jem2.jpg

jem1.jpg

Jem.jpg

jem13.jpg

up next we have a USA Charvel San Dimas Wild Card in trans candy magenta. I could have done this one with Warmoth but the Charvel was cheep enough that I couldnt pass it up either. It is in great shape and plays and sounds wonderful. The neck back is almost identical to the Warmoth standard thin neck back. It has 6100 frets and an oil finish. makes for a very smooth feel. I have come to the conclusion that my neck Warmoth build will be a natural mahogany single hum Charvel clone with a simple oil finish for body and neck. Damn you GAS.

charvel.jpg

photo1.jpg

charvel4.jpg

Charvel5.jpg

charvel2.jpg

photo3.jpg

charvel6.jpg

Anyway I hope yall enjoy the pics!

ooppsss I left this little lady out.

Kinda a cool little guitar with nice sounding pickups and a great playable neck. Parker PM20

parker5.jpg

parker4.jpg

parker2.jpg

Thanks guys!

Ya the Charvel is pretty cool. has a really neat vibe to it.

the Parker is super light so it makes for a great player. Im enjoying them all a whole lot!

I kinda like that trans gender magenta or whatever you called it, LOL oops, trans candy magenta.

Reminds me of when I had hair

Death by Uberschall said:
Love the Floral, I always wanted one of those. Hit me up when you get tired of it.  :icon_biggrin:

That guitar will get you action in Japan

Alfang said:
I kinda like that trans gender magenta or whatever you called it, LOL oops, trans candy magenta.

Reminds me of when I had hair

lol

I generally don't have much use for the Ibanez pointy guitars, and the JEM in particular, but that wallpaper axe has always intrigued me.  Nice score!

Ooooo! Love the JEM. Those florals are soo nice and I really like the acrylic swirls Steve had on some of the early ones too.

Back