NGD: New car

DocNrock

Master Member
Anyone like the Nissan GT-R?

back-13.jpg

front-3.jpg

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

Sweet ass car Brent, I may have to make a trip out to Cali to test drive it for ya, just to make sure it's safe and all.... :laughing7:

My motto is the 3 G's.....Gun's Girls and Guitars+(sportbikes)...But we might could squeeze cars in there... :dontknow:

Hey Doc,
Those GT-Rs still all wheel drive, turbo'd, fire breathing monsters?

When the first series of those came out in Australia, they were nicknamed Godzilla!

Blew everything else off the track (our premier car racing formula was, back then,  touring/production cars).

You must be a cosmetic surgeon to afford that!

An old school buddy of mine became a Dental Surgeon & his Practice was in a working class type area in Sydney. He bought his dream car ( a Porsche 928) but had to leave it at home because folks in the area thought he was making too much money out of them and his business dropped a bit!

OzziePete said:
Hey Doc,

When the first series of those came out in Australia, they were nicknamed Godzilla!

Blew everything else off the track (our premier car racing formula was, back then,  touring/production cars).

An old school buddy of mine became a Dental Surgeon & his Practice was in a working class type area in Sydney. He bought his dream car ( a Porsche 928) but had to leave it at home because folks in the area thought he was making too much money out of them and his business dropped a bit!
You sould have seen the top gear where they tested these cars out, Jeromy Clarkson hurt his neck just going around a corner because he was going so fast.  :laughing7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFSVoVqhYw

Hey Brent, you need one of these, then when I come out to Cali I'll have someone to ride with.... :laughing7:
D16RR_G8_800p.jpg

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
OzziePete said:
Hey Doc,

Blew everything else off the track (our premier car racing formula was, back then,  touring/production cars).

You sould have seen the top gear where they tested these cars out, Jeromy Clarkson hurt his neck just going around a corner because he was going so fast.  :laughing7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFSVoVqhYw
Damn Brent, we're gonna have to call you "The Stig" now..... :laughing7:

Better getchur neck brace on buddy........ :headbang1:

i love the back, but i prefer the old GT-R Skyline front end, myself...

mini-Nissan%20Skyline%20GTR.jpg

but really... just wow. haha nice car!

OzziePete said:
Hey Doc,

Blew everything else off the track (our premier car racing formula was, back then,  touring/production cars).

yes, and yes, and yes.   :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
I like the 350Z.... :eek:
2007-Strosek-Nissan-350Z-Front-And-.jpg

Interesting you should say that.  My previous daily driver was a 2004 350Z Track.  I loved that car, but I'm "learning" to cope with my GT-R that I traded it in for.  If anyone wants to know the specs, it has a 3.8l V6, twin turbo, 480 hp.  0-60 in 3.2 seconds.  IIRC, quarter mile in 11.7 seconds.  This is a 2009 model.  The wheels are 20" and the brake rotors are 15" cross drilled with Brembo calipers, 6 piston front and 4 piston rear.    

I work in a group of five surgeons.  Two of my senior partners have pricier cars:  2009 Porsche Turbo and a 2008 Corvette ZO6.  I have to walk the political line very closely.    :icon_biggrin:  I haven't told them that the GT-R beats their cars.  If they don't already know, they're living in denial.   :icon_biggrin:

If anyone is interested, here is my old 350Z:  http://www.350zmotoring.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3583

Back