New Video: Warmoth - Where's My Order?

The Aaron said:
PhilHill said:
Yo, Aaron, if I change the delivery address on my order will that put it behind? I'm happy to wait while you folks catch up but I have to move to a different address at the end of next week. Just askin', thanks.

Talked to the sales dept and they said they will make that change without impacting your order. Contact them.

I got it all taken care of. Thank you for your efforts and please extend my gratitude to Jeff for Sales Dept.'s extra effort. Yose guys are soopar, as they say in New Yawk.

:headbang:

Well I got emails about questions about my bass body order yesterday, an order I placed in mid May, so I'm all excited again!  :toothy12:

I know it will be a while before I get it, but dang, it's like being told it's almost Christmas when you were a kid  :icon_biggrin:

I'm excitedly waiting for a roasted swamp ash J body and wenge/wenge neck from the Showcase, I'm sure it's going to make a sweet, aggressive sounding rock bass. Got a cool pair of wenge pickup covers, and black Hipshot hardware.

Glad to hear you're all taking your time getting back to full-strength. Lots of folks here in LA are acting like nothing happened already.

Thanks for the update on how things are going. I ordered a custom neck, no finish, fret slots only, no inlay on April 20th. Very happy to see that you guys are back and everyone is well. Excited to be a first-time Warmoth customer and looking forward to the neck shipping. My first build so wish me luck! 

Attachments

• IMG_9241BodyTop.JPG
    IMG_9241BodyTop.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_9242BodyBack.JPG
    IMG_9242BodyBack.JPG
    570.2 KB · Views: 189
Has anyone ordered a custom neck with a finish around March 12th and have heard anything? I ordered a showcase body too but prior to the shutdown, I called and had them split the shipping so that I could work on the body over the quarantine. While my order says complete/shipped on my end as of March, I'm hoping that isn't the case on their end with the neck portion of the order being lost in the Covid gap. Knowing everything involved in the neck build/finish, I'd hate to be a pest to customer service.

Just got a UPS notification for a custom body that I ordered back on 3/22. Yes! It will be delivered next Thursday.  Looking forward to seeing how awesome it will look.  I'll be using a Warmoth Ebony neck that I also purchased back in March.

Model: Chambered Stratocaster®
Orientation: Right handed
F-Holes: 1
Scale: 25-1/2"
Wood: Swamp Ash on Roasted Swamp Ash
Rout: Top Rout
Pickup Rout: Strat®, Strat®, Strat®, Controls: None
Bridge: Wilkinson Tremolo, Stud Install: Use inserts from bridge on order
Jack Rout: Strat® Top Jack Rout
Neck Pocket: Strat® Shape, Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt
Contours: Contoured Heel / Tummy Cut / Forearm Contour
Top Finish: Clear, Back Finish: Clear,
Finish Type: Satin Finish

SH9195 said:
Thanks for the update on how things are going. I ordered a custom neck, no finish, fret slots only, no inlay on April 20th. Very happy to see that you guys are back and everyone is well. Excited to be a first-time Warmoth customer and looking forward to the neck shipping. My first build so wish me luck!
Cool shape!

AleForce1 said:
Just got a UPS notification for a custom body that I ordered back on 3/22. Yes! It will be delivered next Thursday.  Looking forward to seeing how awesome it will look.  I'll be using a Warmoth Ebony neck that I also purchased back in March.

Model: Chambered Stratocaster®
Orientation: Right handed
F-Holes: 1
Scale: 25-1/2"
Wood: Swamp Ash on Roasted Swamp Ash
Rout: Top Rout
Pickup Rout: Strat®, Strat®, Strat®, Controls: None
Bridge: Wilkinson Tremolo, Stud Install: Use inserts from bridge on order
Jack Rout: Strat® Top Jack Rout
Neck Pocket: Strat® Shape, Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt
Contours: Contoured Heel / Tummy Cut / Forearm Contour
Top Finish: Clear, Back Finish: Clear,
Finish Type: Satin Finish

The wait was worth every second. Thanks Warmoth!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 182
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    955.1 KB · Views: 182
Thanks, the quality of Warmoth's craftmanship is over the top.  The pick guard in the photo is from my Fender Jeff Beck Strat, which currently has the loaded Seymour Duncan Everything pick guard that is also white.  Thinking of maybe swapping the pickguards again and putting the SD pickguard in the Warmoth.  Thinking of getting a tortoise shell pickguard from Warmoth , or maybe from https://quickguards.com. Anyone use them before? Quickguards seems expensive but they have some pretty cool designs. 

I am going to use Photoshop to digitally place different pickguards on top of the body to see I can find one that flows with the color of the body & neck.

Attachments

• body_neck_bridge.jpg
    body_neck_bridge.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 165
  • wJBpickguard.jpg
    wJBpickguard.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 173
Back