New Video: Warmoth - Where's My Order?

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Here's what happening:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/C45oJvfzNPQ[/youtube]

I'm really glad to hear W has had the best month ever. That shows you're doing something right. Actually a lot of things right. :icon_thumright:

I just got a UPS notification, which felt out of the blue.  I ordered at the beginning of March ( because I have the best timing ever) and figured it might be a while more. But no!  Seeing that notification drove me here to find this video.

Congratulations on a good month, and so glad to see you back in the office.

I had better hurry and get my pickups ready.

Considering conditions I think you folks are doing great. Just keep on truckin' we're behind you all the way. Quality takes time. I know you folks are doing the best that can be done and will keep doing just that. We appreciate your efforts. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Sooo........Where's MY order?  :dontknow: :dontknow:

Got mine today. Neener neener. Uh Sorry - I mean be patient folks.

I'd rather get a neck or body constructed with care than thrown together in a haste. Also, if phasing keeps people safe even better. I've waited over a year and half for a luthier built '59 Les Paul replica. Waiting an extra month or two for a neck isn't so bad. Rock on!  :turtle:

My order of a custom body from March 3rd arrived yesterday. A neck I ordered that needed frets and nut took ten days.

Totally unrelated, but A), where can I get one of those cool Warmoth Tees's? B) Who does the cool Warmoth video lead into music?

I had an email off Warmoth saying the neck I ordered didn't pass quality control so it was going to be delayed a bit more, I was going to email them back to say thanks for letting me know and to say how surprised I was they had got that far in it's production.

But I didn't as I didn't want to waste their time reading an email like the above ^

I should probably order another custom body today, because let's face it, if Aaron has time to do videos and not pitch in to help, they aren't busy enough there  :toothy12: :icon_biggrin:
Frankly, he always looks so darn CALM in the videos, sipping his tea......no way he's busy at all  :icon_biggrin:

Or....are all the other workers giving him sideways sneers just out of camera range as he calmly makes a video as they juggle three bodies and three necks??? 

Just teasing of course, congrats on the great month, and I am proud to say I was part of it, though a small part!
And I'll STILL probably order another body today!

arealken said:
Totally unrelated, but A), where can I get one of those cool Warmoth Tees's? B) Who does the cool Warmoth video lead into music?

A) Not available for sale currently.

B) The bumper music on our videos was done by me. Same with the music you hear while on old. I've got a project studio at home where I write/record stuff constantly.

Got my shipping notification yesterday (which happened to be my birthday) for the Jazzmaster body I ordered in April. I made a change after I placed the order, so I wasn’t expecting it until June anyway.  Perfect timing, but now I have to get back to work on the neck. Been busy with a ukulele build.

Congratulations and happy birthday.
Ukelele build you say?
We need proof!
:icon_thumright:

Logrinn said:
Congratulations and happy birthday.
Ukelele build you say?
We need proof!
:icon_thumright:

A few pics. Never did anything like this, definitely a learning experience. Slow going, but I’m learning.

20200515_084744-X2.jpg

20200515_090447-X2.jpg

20200515_191809-X2.jpg

20200519_154641-XL.jpg

Take your time, no hurry. You look like your doing great so far. Congrats.  :icon_thumright:

Yo, Aaron, if I change the delivery address on my order will that put it behind? I'm happy to wait while you folks catch up but I have to move to a different address at the end of next week. Just askin', thanks.

PhilHill said:
Yo, Aaron, if I change the delivery address on my order will that put it behind? I'm happy to wait while you folks catch up but I have to move to a different address at the end of next week. Just askin', thanks.

Talked to the sales dept and they said they will make that change without impacting your order. Contact them.

MOD EDIT 6/8/20: This post has been changed to remove any ambiguity. As of this date, Warmoth is still facing a mountain of orders and change requests. We are by no means "caught up".

The Aaron said:
PhilHill said:

Talked to the sales dept and they said they will make that change without impacting your order. Contact them.
OK Thanks.  :icon_thumright:

Back