New MegaStrat from Italy!

pokercaffy

Hi Guys! this is my first post and I write form Italy.
These are the pices of my first warmoth project and they came all from the screaming deals section of the showcase. I was very lucky witn them. I have looked at them for one month and when there were in sales I bought them!
All are wonderful! Let's see the specs
- Body: Black Korina (4,8 lb.) with quilted maple top finished in black cherry burst. Routed in HSH config and Wilkinson tremolo bridge.
- Neck: Warmoth pro construction in Birdseye maple with ebony fingerboard. 6150 frets and Graphite nut. Drilled for Schaller tuners. Finished in Vintage gloss.
- Pickguard from Warmoth in black Pearl
Pick to mount are Dimarzio Tone Zone (bridge), Fender American Standard (middle), Dimarzio Air Norton (neck)
Now I don't have yet the bridge and the Schaller locking tuners so I can't begin assembly my beast.
What do you think abot theese?
BYE!!! :guitarplayer2:

You're lucky. I nearly bought that body a few months ago, But i decided to go with the green one cause Doc already had 2 like that and I needed to be different  :toothy12:

Volitions Advocate said:
You're lucky. I nearly bought that body a few months ago, But i decided to go with the green one cause Doc already had 2 like that and I needed to be different  :toothy12:

Actually Curtis, I only have one.  I sent back the twin.  I wanted to be different, too. 

Looks great!

Am i insane, or do you guys see Jesus on the cross in the bridge pickups cavity?

line6man said:
Looks great!

Am i insane, or do you guys see Jesus on the cross in the bridge pickups cavity?

Wow, that's weird...

Nice body btw.  :icon_thumright: That black cherry burst is pretty cool.

line6man said:
Looks great!

Ah! Ah!  :icon_biggrin:
In the bridge cavity ther's the sign of the first routing for single coil!
Thanx to all for the comments

A question for you: for this project is better a black hardware or  chrome?
Please, ansewer me! thanx

pokercaffy said:
line6man said:
Looks great!

IMO, black would look best.
Chrome gives me too much visual detail between the finish and pickguard, but black is a bit more subtle.
I assume that your going with black pickup covers?

line6man said:
pokercaffy said:
line6man said:
Looks great!

IMO, black would look best.
Chrome gives me too much visual detail between the finish and pickguard, but black is a bit more subtle.
I assume that your going with black pickup covers?
Yes!

USC-Blues said:
Welcome to the forum. Great choice on the cherry burst. :icon_thumright:

SK
Thank you!
I have choosen schaller locking tuners and wilkinson tremolo vs100 in chrome colour

Back