New Bengal Burst!

simple

Staff member
Come to Pappa  :headbang1:  You all should see this thing in person...it's incredible 

oh pease, I want to see it  :blob7:

Ok, I found it I think......How about a matching transparent red back?

Here's an interesting one. All black hardware make look pretty cool with it...

Gregg, Brudda I like it, but nice TIGER stripes would have been better for a Bengal.... its still.... very attractive.

Ya know, on third or fifth or ninth look... maybe that one should be called a "Hellfire Burst"

-CB- said:
Ya know, on third or fifth or ninth look... maybe that one should be called a "Hellfire Burst"
Hey, that's a cool name. There are actually some flame Maple ones coming in the next days to the Showcase too to join that quilt Maple one. Very innovative finish; truly custom!

No, sorry, I'm traditionalist.  Only set neck LPs for me, thanks.

However... another Tele Thinline... one cannot have too many of those.....

-CB- said:
No, sorry, I'm traditionalist.  Only set neck LPs for me, thanks.
Hey CB, buy one, put it together and hold on. Only practical application will overturn your belief structure. I've seen it over and over.  :laughing7:  (Rio Grande BBQ in the bridge position of course)  :laughing7:

I'm sure they sound and play fine.... its just me thats all.  But the Fender system has many options... most of those I like too.

-CB- said:
I'm sure they sound and play fine.... its just me thats all.  But the Fender system has many options... most of those I like too.
It's better than fine bro. I wish I could ship you mine so you could go "Holy Crap!"

I dig the Fender vibe too. That's why you have to have at least one of everything!  :icon_biggrin:

Greg, its not the vibe, its something unexplained... I dunno... Lesters are built like Lesters, SG's too.  335's too.  And Telecasters, Lord save us all, are so damn versatile you dont hardly need the others.  I like em all, but prefer ... what I prefer.  Hey dont worry, you'll sell me a bengal burst, just not a lester!

Maybe I'm lucky that I haven't been alive long enough to accumulate the money for les pauls and 335s... no chance to develop 'preferences'!  :laughing7:

Seriously though, aside from the sexy gibson jazz boxes I lust after, I'm a fender fellow.

i think warmoth has made some of the best les paul bodies i've ever seen, the koa top one are astounding as is the bengal burst.

Back