New Bengal Burst!

I understand where you are coming from CB.  I don't know why either, but as many nice ass Gibby style guitars I have seen built on this board, I just can't get over the sight of a neck plate on a Les Paul or an SG.  That freaking finish is something else though!  Let's see it on a Tele, and then we will be talking about parting with some more of the hard earned bank!

guitlouie said:
I understand where you are coming from CB.   I don't know why either, but as many nice ass Gibby style guitars I have seen built on this board, I just can't get over the sight of a neck plate on a Les Paul or an SG.  That freaking finish is something else though!  Let's see it on a Tele, and then we will be talking about parting with some more of the hard earned bank!
Here's a slightly older version of the Bengal Burst originally called a Turtle Burst.

Gregg,

You Sir, are giving me GAS and I ain't even got these two finished yet.... @#$@#$@#$@#$@#$

There will be a BB in my future... Tele of course, thinline, dunno the configuration yet.

Something with maybe a bit wider flame.... white or ivoroid binding, transparent brown on back. 

I agree, that bad ass mo fo would go very nice with some white around the edges.

Back