Need help purchasing some st vincent knobs

GT1-Reach

Hi guys,

Kind of a odd request I got.
I want to purchase some knobs from the Ernie ball music man st vincent. But ebmm won't send these to Germany, they are "u.s.a exclusive".
Could/would someone help me by purchasing these knobs and then send them to me?

Hiya.  I have to tell you, this sounds so much like an Nigerian money scam.  :)

I do a lot of shipping with the USA.  To accomplish this I have an account with a freight-forwarder, complete with my own US address in Ogdensburg, NY (a little border town across the St. Laurence from Canada). 

There could/should be a equivalent German logistics company out there.  That way, the manufacturer ships to a US address, then the forwarder clears it through customs sends it onwards to you.

Or, you could just get a buddy to buy and mail them.  As long as you don't claim to be a Ugandan prince in exile...  :)

That's exactly what I thought, it's that sneaky Prince of Zimbabwe! :toothy12:

I'd be happy to facilitate this, but my job has me out of town a lot so there could be significant delays. If no one else chimes in I'll do it though.

GT1-Reach said:
Hi guys,

Kind of a odd request I got.
I want to purchase some knobs from the Ernie ball music man st vincent. But ebmm won't send these to Germany, they are "u.s.a exclusive".
Could/would someone help me by purchasing these knobs and then send them to me?

Could you contact an Ernie Ball Music Man stockist guitar shop in Germany and ask them to import them in for you? If you have to, just lie and say a couple  of them broke when the guitar was dropped... :evil4:

Back