Neck Plate Pads... Tone Suckers?

BigSteve22 said:
I always use a spacer/pad/frame/whateveryouwantocallit, strictly for aesthetic reasons. To me, it just makes a custom plate look more "finished". I mean, you wouldn't leave a Rembrandt just sitting in the corner without a frame, would you?  :icon_jokercolor:
I really have been meaning to get a frame for it. Really. :icon_biggrin:

Rgand said:
BigSteve22 said:
I always use a spacer/pad/frame/whateveryouwantocallit, strictly for aesthetic reasons. To me, it just makes a custom plate look more "finished". I mean, you wouldn't leave a Rembrandt just sitting in the corner without a frame, would you?  :icon_jokercolor:
I really have been meaning to get a frame for it. Really. :icon_biggrin:
:yourock:

I always use a spacer/pad/frame/whateveryouwantocallit, strictly for aesthetic reasons. To me, it just makes a custom plate look more "finished". I mean, you wouldn't leave a Rembrandt just sitting in the corner without a frame, would you?

So you made the plate, did ya?

AirCap said:
So you made the plate, did ya?
Not quite sure what your point is, but no, I don't make the plates, never said I did. Neither do I mine, smelt, or forge them. I design the engravings. Doug, machinist extraordinaire, has the tooling and knowledge to bring my designs to fruition, and he does so with aplomb. And that, my friend, makes it a custom plate....

Back